Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Family

- Post by Bryan Bynum, Tool and Firearm Expert

Once you’ve settled into your career and the “real world,” it’s hard to think that life can get any better. You’re on your own, living life to the fullest, and making your own rules, but then you get to a point where you feel like there is something missing. At first, you can’t quite put your finger on it, but you know the void is there. This was how I felt until I met my beautiful wife Tiffany.

All of that free time I spent doing what I wanted like fishing, hunting, and wrenching, suddenly became a thing of the past. After we met, all I could think about was the next time I would see her and get to be by her side. The rest they say is history. We fell in love, I proposed, and rushed to get married as soon as I could. (I didn’t want anyone else to steal her away.)

 
It didn’t take long before we wanted a child to share all of this love with and on June 11th, 2007 our son, Cody, was born. He was a little miracle from God and a blessing to the whole family. Cody is the kind of kid that loves to light up the room, whether he is singing, dancing, or just giving you a wet Willie! Being his father has made me a better man and I love that kid more than life itself.

 
The funny thing is now I get to go fishing, hunting, and work on the hot rod wrenching again. Except this time around, I have two little extra hands to help me and share the fun with. I could not imagine waking up without either of them to greet me or a cute little “I wuv you Daddy.”


 As you can see, family is the most important thing to me in the world. We have another little one on the way who is expected to arrive ANY day now. It is hard to imagine I have any more love to share but with each addition to my family my heart just continues to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment